Tuesday, August 24, 2010

All Is Going According To Plan

"All is going according to plan. Trust that there is a bigger picture. Trust that life is unfolding as it should."

This message which I received today is very powerful. It takes me back to centre. It reconnects me with myself. It reconnects me with God.

Over the past few months, my life has been uprooted by emotional and physical turmoil. It was very difficult living in that ‘present’, but I did it. I had to. I had no choice but to acknowledge the changes that God felt was right for me, accept them, and believe that my life was unfolding as it should.

Today, a new challenge was thrown my way – hit me from left field – out of the blue. As I consider the situation, not making any plans for my ‘next move’, I trust that again, all is unfolding as it should. It gets difficult as you deal with everything life has to offer – relationships, events, everything. But the way I see it, all is going according to plan. There is a bigger picture. Life is unfolding as it should.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Camille. All things work together for good to them that love God...